8/18/18


KRISIS - Krisis EP

This band is bad ass! Southeast Asia Current Indonesian Harsh/Noisy D-BEAT KAAOS RAW PUNK Group, 2018 1st Pro Copy Cassette! Details are unknown but honesty I myself firstly pinned to the sense of this artwork When I listened to the sounds I thought that it was a gig!
Anyway, it is reverb vocal which reminiscent of KAAOS that comes there, to the serious radiation noise guitar coming with this bean to drumming with a lot of hands!
As I wrote something or what recent sounds! I do not say anything to what you say, but I think that the inconvenience and destructive ATTACK feeling that drifts from this whole sound is still quite astonishing!
And when you discover such intense things, it does not matter to PUNK again the borders! I think! No, I think that here is the destructive power of realistic PUNK which will easily crush the border or the era!
So I can not stop!

Track List:
01. Perbudakan
02. Rampas Kembali
03. Atas Nama Negara
04. Intimidasi Dan Dibungkam
05. Ini Tanah Kami
06. They Know You

List: DBR-052
Format: Tape
Released: 2018
Status: AVAILABLE

Pro manufactured cassette that come with pro-printed j-card.
Housed with nice thick Outerslip.


Sample: